Dieter P. Lerch
CPA, RMA, PSA
Managing Committee Partner
& Certifications Held:
- B.S. Montclair State University - Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant - State of New Jersey
- Registered Municipal Accountant - State of New Jersey
- Public School Accountant - State of New Jersey
- Certified Municipal Finance Officer - State
of New Jersey
Dieter P. Lerch is a senior and founding partner in the firm of Lerch,
Vinci & Higgins, LLP.
Areas of Expertise:
- Overall responsibility for audit engagements in the
governmental sector for municipal governments, county governments,
school districts and public authorities.
- Direct responsibility for audits of major governmental entities.
as partner in charge of the management advisory services section of the
- Extensive experience in providing financial advisory
services for redevelopment projects, including development of
payment in lieu of taxes and overall project cash flow projection
- Oversight of financial advisory services rendered in
connection with the sale of taxable and tax-exempt bonds by
- Recognized expert in providing testimony in labor
negotiations on behalf of governmental entities.
- Federal Bankruptcy Court Arbitrator
Memberships and Professional Organizations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Association of Registered Municipal Accountants
- Government Finance Officers Association