Donna L. Japhet
& Certifications Held:
- B.S. Ramapo College - Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant - State of New Jersey
- Public School Accountant - State of New Jersey
Areas of Expertise:
- In charge of audit engagements of several school districts, certain municipalities, as well as other governmental entities.
- Provides management advisory services to the firm’s governmental clients including:
- Internal control review of financial operating systems;
- Development and implementation of financial and compliance corrective action plans;
- Budget preparation and projections;
- Implementation of the new GASB pronouncements
school districts in the preparation of their Comprehensive Annual
Financial Report for submission to the Government Finance Officers
Association and the Association of School Business Officials
International for their Certificate of Excellence in Financial
on the firm’s committee responsible for overseeing the firm’s
implementation of new accounting and auditing pronouncements.
- Assists in the development of the firm's audit programs utilized for governmental audit engagements.
Memberships and Professional Organizations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Government Finance Officers Association
- Associate Member, New Jersey Association of School Business Officials