Jeffrey C. Bliss
CPA, RMA, PSA
& Certifications Held:
- B.S. Montclair State University - Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant - State of New Jersey
- Registered Municipal Accountant - State of New Jersey
- Public School Accountant - State of New Jersey
- Post Graduate Work, Municipal Finance & Management - Rutgers University
Areas of Expertise:
as partner in charge of audit engagements of several school districts,
municipalities, authorities, as well as other governmental entities.
as partner of management and financial advisory services for governmental entities.
- Assists in the development of the fiscal recovery plans for financially distressed municipalities.
school districts in the preparation of their Comprehensive Annual
Financial Report for submission to the Government Finance Officers
Association and the Association of School Business Officials
International for their Certificate of Excellence in Financial
the firm's audit directive bulletins, which identify audit policies and
procedures to be utilized during audit engagements of governmental
- Serves as partner in charge of technical accounting and auditing issues for the firm.
Memberships and Professional Organizations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Association of Registered Municipal Accountants
- Government Finance Officers Association